docker pull solace/solace-pubsub-connector-gcppubsubClick to Copy!
The PubSub+ Connector for Google Pub/Sub provides integration between Solace PubSub+ event brokers and Google Pub/Sub in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
This 2-way integration is configured via “workflows” in your connector instance. A workflow is a source-to-processing-to-target data pipeline configured within the connector runtime. Each workflow (you can have up to 20 defined per connector instance), defines a source (e.g. PubSub+ queue), any header processing necessary for the target, and a target destination (e.g. a Google Pub/Sub topic). When active, events will stream across these Workflows.
Workflows can be configured from Google Pub/Sub to Solace PubSub+ and vice versa from Solace PubSub+ to Google Pub/Sub endpoints.
Features & Use Cases
The connector is available as:
- A runnable package based on a Java JAR file including a start script
- A container image suitable for running in a container runtime such as Docker or Podman
The PubSub+ Connector for Google Pub/Sub is a “self-contained connector” from Solace. All self-contained connectors share a common architecture and provide a number of enterprise services to the connectors such as:
- A local management server accessible over HTTP(s) and JMX exposing endpoints for:
- Health check
- Metrics monitoring
- Log file access
- Workflow adminstration (start & stop workflows)
- A common set of configuration options for:
- logging – log levels, log file size, archive and rollover rules, appenders to export to other log services
- security setup for management endpoints – authentication and authorization to the endpoints, TLS for HTTPS endpoints
- Various runtime deployment options:
- Active_Standby – for redundancy (you can have more than 1 standby instance)
- Active_Active – for horizontal scaling (where the source of data will support multiple active consumers such as a non-exclusive queue in PubSub+)