For retailers to thrive today, they need a digital IT foundation that captures and distributes information in real-time. By linking applications and devices across environments and geographies, event-driven architecture (EDA) helps retailers:
- React more quickly to events such as orders, cancellations, and changing inventory levels
- Right-size their system and dynamically scale to satisfy spikes and seasonal demand
- Quickly adapt to new customer preferences, competitive forces and market conditions
- Make smarter decisions and more accurately forecast and replenish inventory
- Improve the efficiency of their internal operations and supply chains
HEINEKEN is increasing their resilience and adaptability by using event-driven integration to connect thousands of applications, dozens of operating companies, and business units in the 190+ countries where Heineken® beer and cider are manufactured and sold.
Solace has been an important part of our success in streamlining interactions between our order management processes and logistics service providers.”
Andrea Lojelo Global IT Business Process Manager – Technical Integration
EDEKA selected our event management and streaming platform PubSub+ to build an event mesh that streams real-time master data across their enterprise. Recently they were named ‘Best Connected Retail Solution’ by EHI Retail Institute.
Book an Expert Consultation
Free Advice. Free ideas.
No Marketing. No Pressure.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- The chance to ask a foremost expert on event-driven architecture, event streaming, and event management any questions you like, so you can walk into your next meeting armed with a decade’s worth of thought leadership and know-how.
- The chance to share your ideas and challenges to get honest feedback and examples that might help you save time and money.
- The chance that your specific challenges and our solutions were made for each other, and your sleepless nights are behind you.
Submit the form below and
we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule your one-on-one consultation.