- This event has passed.
Join us for a technical discussion on how to enable a real-time and event-driven supply chain to optimise operational efficiency, agility and customer experience.
You will learn:
- What architectural patterns are needed to bring real-time data into your supply chain integration landscape.
- How to adapt existing architectures, ensuring we can liberate data from legacy systems, while enabling the benefits of asynchronous data exchange.
- How using patterns such as choreography, eventual consistency, deferred execution, publish/subscribe, topic routing and filtering, can give immediate analysis so decisions and actions can be taken.
- Real world use cases: How vehicle positions are updated on dash boards or how production batches are stopped as soon as a quality alert is received.
- How an Event Mesh can underpin the movement of this data – a single connection point for your distributed, diverse integration needs.