- This event has passed.
GovTech’s flagship STACK Developer Conference returns in a hybrid format this November 14 to 16. Network with your peers at Singapore’s largest Government-led developers conference through keynotes, lectures, lightning talks, and workshop sessions. Be sure to check out Developer Advocate Aaron Lee’s workshop for a hands-on experience with PubSub+ Event Portal and AsyncAPI.
Be Real-Time: Design, Document, Discover, and Develop Event-Driven APIs
Aaron Lee, Developer Advocate, Solace
November 14, 2022, at 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Most organizations are adopting an event-driven architecture (EDA) to compete in a world where customer satisfaction requires real-time outcomes.
In this workshop, we’ll build and expand your toolbox by learning how an Event Portal and industry-standard specifications and frameworks enable a smooth journey from initial architecture and design to code running in production. We’ll also set your team up for success as the business needs, architecture and applications are enhanced over time.
Throughout this workshop, we will get hands-on and talk about:
PubSub+ Event Portal
- Architect, Design, and extend an EDA, which includes multiple Applications, Events, and Schemas.
- Document Applications, Events, and Schemas, along with best practices for documentation
- Use the Event Catalog and Designer to Learn, Understand and Ideate
- AsyncAPI is an open initiative for defining asynchronous APIs, providing specifications, and tooling such as code generation.
- Use the AsyncAPI Generator to generate skeleton code and object models for event-driven microservices