MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Use the PubSub+ Connector to leverage PubSub+ Event Broker (event streaming) and PubSub+ Event Portal (event management) within the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, to make your MuleSoft integrations more reliable, agile, and event-driven.
The connector is certified by MuleSoft and is available in the Anypoint Exchange allowing you to easily include it in your Anypoint Studio projects directly in the IDE
Features & Use Cases
- Native access to PubSub+ Platform in the Mule Palette.
- PubSub+ Event Broker (Six Operations and Sources supported):
- Consume event/message (triggered consumer)
- Direct Topic Subscriber (push direct message consumer)
- Guaranteed Endpoint Listener (push GM consumer)
- Request-reply (synchronous wait for a reply in-flow)
- Publish to topic or queue (direct or persistent)
- Ack to acknowledge messages anywhere in the Flow
- PubSub+ Event Portal integration import events and event schemas.
- Imported event schemas can populate the Mule message payload definition.
- Event topic is suggested for definition Deep-link back to Event Portal on imported events.