You know and love Apache Kafka, and it’s great for analytical applications of EDA, but have you found it tricky to visualize your topology, or figure out who owns event streams in a Kafka cluster?
Many find that as their Kafka estate grows, things start to feel a bit…chaotic.
What if you had a way to easily…
- Visualize how events flow between applications and across your organization?
- Catalog them in a way that makes them easy to find and reuse?
- Manage the entire lifecycle of EDA assets like applications, events, and schemas?
- Integrate their development into your existing SDLC framework?
Solace Event Portal for Apache gives you all that and more.
Discover All of Your Kafka Event Streams
- Scan event streams from Kafka brokers, including distributions like Confluent and Amazon MSK
- Associate events, endpoints and subscriptions with applications and application domains
- Get a visual view of event flows and payload schema to event relationships
Efficiently Design Kafka Systems
- Organize your system into application domains
- Create and/or import payload schema definitions in a variety of formats
- Define event interactions between all applications or microservices
Catalog Kafka Assets for Easy Reuse
- Find and reuse discovered Kafka event streams
- Create new event streams leveraging Avro schemas for new apps and microservices
- Create application domains by group, organization or line of business
Govern and Lifecycle Manage Kafka Assets
- Control who can access which resources
- Create and track every version of each EDA objects from cradle to grave
- Promote new versions through your development, staging, and production environments
Integrate Kafka Development with Your SDLC Tools
- Pull the latest schemas and application versions from Event Portal into Slack
- Pull schemas and applications into Slack
- Document in Confluence by pulling the latest application interface data
- Generate code using the latest AsyncAPI document using IntelliJ
- Accelerate review through GitHub by verifying the AsyncAPI is valid and versions are correct
Analyze Your Kafka Estate
- Understand what events are being used, and for what
- Track the lineage of event-driven data
- Get a complete view of the upstream and downstream impact changes to apps, events, and schemas will have
Sign up now for 60 days of free access to:
An instance of Solace Event Portal for Apache Kafka; up to 150 editor-level users and 15,000 Kafka objects (app, event or scheme)
One PubSub+ Event Broker messaging service; up to 100 connections/queues, 8 Gbps of throughput, and 2 GB of storage
Start Your Free Trial
Ready to Tame Your Kafka Chaos?
If all that sounds good, let’s set up a change for you to see how Solace Event Portal for Apache Kafka can benefit your business.
Book a Demo
Watch EDA Summit 2023 On-Demand! Sign In