Modern enterprises are turning toward if not fully embracing event-driven architectures and thinking. But many are doing so for select use cases only, without a clear vision for enterprise-wide event distribution. That’s something that should be keeping digital transformation leaders up at night.
- How will you move events in real-time across your increasingly distributed enterprise?
- How will you achieve uniform connectivity and response times across a variety of applications, ‘things’, clouds and on premises environments?
- How will you enable easy scalability? Make the data movement robust and secure?
118 billion messages a day. That’s over 1.3 million messages a second. 24 hours a day. That’s huge volume, and we do all that completely seamlessly without any data loss.”
Used by 6 of the 10 world’s biggest investment banks and 3 of the top 6 FX trading banks, Solace PubSub+ meets the diverse data movement needs of banks, capital markets participants, and exchanges.
An event mesh is an architecture layer that allows events from one application to be dynamically routed and received by any other application no matter where these applications are deployed (no cloud, private cloud, public cloud). This layer is composed by a network of Event Brokers. Event brokers are a modern form of messaging middleware, which are designed to move events across the distributed enterprise.
Global FX has been the “unnamed event mesh for years”. FX Prices are published to the mesh in NY, and consumed in London in no time, and orders placed – again injected back into the event. Each event is tagged with its URL or Topic, and gets routed to the applications who can consume and act on it.
An event mesh gives enterprises the ability to support event driven architectures from the smallest of microservices deployments, to extending applications to hybrid cloud in a governed, performant, robust, secure, well architected manner. It provides the ability to integrate legacy applications, data stores, modern microservices, SaaS, Iot and mobile devices dynamically and all in real-time. An event mesh gives application developers and architects a foundation on which to build and deploy distributed event-driven applications where ever they need to be built and deployed.
Provides data as a service
Event mesh makes all data that touches the mesh available on demand in a secure, reliable manner
Brings IT and OT data together
IT is legacy integration. OT is the sensing of devices. Event mesh is the glue that ties old technology with the new.
Enables superior customer experience
Real-time data delivery means no waiting. Spikes in demand are handled easily so end users/systems don’t crash.
Solace enables an event mesh with PubSub+, our advanced event brokers. You create an event mesh with Solace by deploying PubSub+ in any/all your environments (public/private clouds, on premises), and then connecting them, at which point all applications, microservices, cloud services, SaaS, iPaaS and legacy systems connected to an event broker in the mesh will be instantly and continuously connected with one another.
Book an Expert Consultation
Free Advice. Free ideas.
No Marketing. No Pressure.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- The chance to ask a foremost expert on event-driven architecture, event streaming, and event management any questions you like, so you can walk into your next meeting armed with a decade’s worth of thought leadership and know-how.
- The chance to share your ideas and challenges to get honest feedback and examples that might help you save time and money.
- The chance that your specific challenges and our solutions were made for each other, and your sleepless nights are behind you.
Submit the form below and
we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule your one-on-one consultation.