Solace OpenMAMA Version 7.1.1 is now available for download and evaluation. This version of Solace OpenMAMA introduces support for OpenMAMA version 2.3.3.
Supported Environments for Solace OpenMAMA Version 7.1.1
Solace OpenMAMA – Version 7.1.1 supports the following operating systems, language locales, and supported compiler:
- Linux26-i386, GCC. RHEL/CentOS 5.10 or higher.
- Linux26-x86_64, GCC. RHEL/CentOS 5.10 or higher.
- Windows Server 2003 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows Server 2008 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows 7 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows 8 operating system (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Solace OpenMAMA version 7.1.1 requires OpenMAMA version 2.3.3.
What’s New in OpenMAMA 2.3.3?
OpenMAMA version 2.3.3 introduced the following changes from prior loads:
- Support added for Qpid Proton > 0.8
- Deferred entitlements now supported to allow middleware bridges to manage entitlements.
- Basic MAMA Plugin implementation added
- Fedora 21, 22 and CentOS 7 RPMs now supported
- For more information on release Solace OpenMAMA 7.1.1 refer to the release notes in the downloads.
- For more information about OpenMAMA in general refer to OpenMAMA.org.
- If you want to learn more about Solace’s support for OpenMAMA read our technology page which outlines the API.