- This event has passed.
Join us as we delve into the most dynamic way of distributing data across hybrid and multi-cloud environments by exploring the evolution of event-driven architecture (EDA) from streaming events to the capability to store and replay them.
Events are first-class citizens in EDA, but are they enough? Communication is not only about “what happened” but also “do something” and “show me something” – how can you fold these types of messages into the communication mix with an event mesh?
Key topics that will be covered:
- The concept of event mesh and its significance in EDA.
- Unleashing the power of event mesh to enable seamless communication and collaboration between diverse applications, services, and microservices.
- Trends and technologies that are shaping the evolution of event mesh.
- Challenges and opportunities of implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing using an event mesh.
- Alexander Martens – Director Sales Engineering (Germany), Solace
- Fréderic Gendebien – Solutions Architect, AxonIQ