The Solace Certified Solutions Consultant (SCSC) exam is intended for individuals who have foundational & technical knowledge on the Solace PubSub+ Platform.
It validates a candidate’s ability to:
- Understand the event-driven journey and event driven architecture
- Demonstrate their understanding of PubSub+ Platform product suite
- Understand the basic concepts and features of PubSub+ Event Brokers and PubSub+ Event Portal
- Understand the basic concepts of key PubSub+ features, like high-availability, dynamic message routing (DMR), and message replay.
You will have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
The exam has 40 questions of the following types:
- Multiple-choice: Has once correct response and one or more incorrect responses
- Multiple-response: Has two or more correct responses
You are required to attempt all questions and there is no penalty for guessing.
All questions are based on the courses provided under the Exam Preparation section below in this guide.
In order to pass the exam, you must achieve a score of at least 70% on the whole exam. Results of the exam are delivered immediately upon submission, along with a certificate of achievement.
You will have a maximum of 3 re-attempts with a wait period of 3-days between re-attempts. Use this waiting period to review your course materials and other resources. After the 3rd attempt you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
These training courses and materials may be helpful for examination preparation:
- Solace Certified Solutions Consultant Path
- Being Event-Driven
- Solace Background & Use Cases
- Solace Essentials
- PubSub+ Event Broker Key Features
Taking the Exam
The exam is administered via Solace’s online Learning Management System (Solace Academy), and requires access to a computer and internet connection.
Troubleshooting and Support
If you encounter any issues during the exam, please email email@example.com and provide your First and Last Name, Company Name, and a detailed explanation