Two trends are revolutionizing how people access information: The ubiquitous mobile devices that put internet access at their fingertips at all times; and new protocols and presentation technologies that bring web apps and pages to life with dynamically updated stock charts, sports scores, and social media alerts. Solace supports web messaging so companies can share information with customers and partners over the internet and mobile network, all as part of the same platform they use for internal enterprise messaging over local and wide area networks.
- Lowest latency, highest message rate.
- Unified platform for internal messaging and internet streaming.
- Sophisticated messaging features and semantics such as pub/sub, request/reply, fanout, rate control, filtration, and message prioritization.
- Fastest, most predictable, most robust web streaming product on the market
- Seamless solution for intranet messaging and web streaming simplifies the aggregation and presentation of data from many sources.
- Critical capabilities such as flexible data access controls, message rate controls, and message prioritization.
- Reliably fast information and interactivity lets players act with maximum confidence.
- Peer-to-peer traffic can be routed independently of gaming engine traffic to keep systems responsive.
- Multiple classes of services for status-only updates versus transactions like in game purchases or wagers.
- Seamless presentation of real-time information flowing between both users and back-end systems.
- Dynamically-updated mobile apps can offer unprecedented opportunities for location-based services.
- Dynamic interfaces let users watch bids, prices and specials as they appear and evolve.