This course expands the basic skill sets that are developed in the Introduction to Solace Administration course. It focuses on “Day 2 Operations” with Solace Messaging–automating provisioning tasks using, optimizing thresholds to be alerted of problems before they occur, and monitoring events and performance with logs and metrics. From there, the course explores troubleshooting various messaging features, monitoring for robustness & fault-tolerance, and exploring operational best practices. Modules are accompanied by lab exercises that provide hands-on experience.
Note: This is a 3-day course; “Day 2 Operations” represent major theme in IT operations.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand Solace’s role-based administration and how it impacts operations and development teams
- Automating day-to-day provisioning tasks using SEMPv2
- Manage thresholds and events to be proactive in identifying and preventing potential problems
- Understanding capacity planning & forecast analysis
- Troubleshoot Solace messaging features, such as redundancy, replication and VPN Bridges