PubSub+ Event Broker is what Gartner calls an “advanced” event broker, which means it does even more. That’s what the “+” is all about:
publish-subscribe messaging pattern
- plus queuing
- plus streaming
- plus replay
- plus request-reply
over open protocols and APIs
with enterprise-grade performance.
Access all advanced features through Mission Control, while we do all the heavy lifting to dynamically deploy, upgrade, patch, and operate your services. We engineer it all to be secure, resilient, and cost-optimized so you can focus on building applications.
We successfully used PubSub+ Cloud to connect a global consumer packaged goods company to hundreds of external suppliers, and they now exchange hundreds of thousands of events each day seamlessly. PubSub+ Cloud lets us focus on delivering business value to our customers.
Solace shared VPC
Multi-tenant VPC owned and operated by Solace.
Connect applications running in your VPC to PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud services in a public cloud using the internet.
Your own VPC in the cloud of your choice.
Use the Console to deploy PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud services into the VPC where you run your applications.
Solace Dedicated VPC
Single-tenant VPC owned and run by Solace.
Set up a new VPC dedicated to running PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud services and connect using a peering link.
Kubernetes cluster running in your datacenter
Why developers love it
PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud gives developers the features, functionality and performance they need to quickly build and deploy apps within distributed enterprises:
- Get coding quickly. with an easy web console, dedicated learning center and a REST API for CI/CD integration, we remove all the roadblocks that can slow you down.
- Work however you want. Event Broker: Cloud supports open APIs and protocols like AMQP 1.0, MQTT, JMS, REST and WebSocket, so developers can work with whatever language and API stack they want without worrying about lock-in.
- Dead simple Ops. “Ops” are fully managed by the service – leave the set-up, hosting, security, maintenance and scaling of the messaging infrastructure to our experts.
Flexible Deployment Options
- Deploy your event broker services in public clouds in our SaaS or within your virtual private clouds, and in cloud and on premises Kubernetes environments.
- You don’t need to build, set-up, scale or troubleshoot your event broker infrastructure. We monitor the service 24×7 and perform in-service upgrades, so your messages always get where they need to go, and are cost optimized no matter where they are deployed.
- Connect messaging services in multiple locations into an event mesh that you can visualize and manage from a single pane of glass. Easily grow your mesh with simple click-to-connect functionality.
- Fully control where your data resides with exclusive control over your data at rest and in motion along with user accounts and permissions. Log events reported to corporate monitoring systems and integrate with identity management systems. Learn more.
- Flexible service sizes to meet your needs. Take advantage of annual, committed-use pricing, as well as “pay-as-you-use” billing to minimize cost while maximizing flexibility by scaling infrastructure up and down, on demand. Deployments constantly optimized by Solace engineering to minimize IaaS resource costs in each cloud for every potential broker deployment.
Stay in Control
- See and manage what’s happening across your system. Application events can be reported to a centralized, proactive monitoring tool – PubSub+ Insights and access can be controlled so the right people have the information they need.