It is super important when you use third-party software in a hybrid cloud environment to be able to choose where you deploy this software. With Solace PubSub+, I could as well deploy it in an on-prem environment, as in the Public Cloud datacenter of my choice. This gives you the right amount of control.”
Do it yourself, using PubSub+ Event Broker: Software with HELM charts and install guides.
- PubSub+ on Kubernetes Deployment Documentation
- PubSub+ on Kubernetes Deployment Considerations
- Blog: Deploy Solace PubSub+ in a Kubernetes Cluster with Helm
- Blog: Introducing VMR Support in Kubernetes Container Environments
- Blog: Deploy Solace Pubsub+ in Kubernetes Cluster with Solace Pubsub+ Event Broker Operator
- Quickstart (PubSub+ Event Broker: Software – Standard Edition)
- Quickstart (PubSub+ Event Broker: Software – Enterprise Edition)
- Blog: Deploying a Single Solace PubSub+ Event Broker on OpenShift Origin
- Blog: How to Deploy and Connect to a Solace PubSub+ Event Broker Using Minishift
- Solace For VMware Tanzu Tile (PubSub+ Event Broker: Software – Standard Edition and PubSub+ Event Broker: Software – Enterprise Edition Evaluation)
- VMware Tanzu Partner Documentation
- Tile Installation and Configuration
- Getting Started Samples
- Quickstart Guide (Solace PubSub+ Software Event Broker onto a Pivotal Container Service (PKS) cluster)
Google Kubernetes Engine
You can deploy PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud in your Kubernetes cluster (on premises or in public or virtual private clouds) using PubSub+ Mission Control.
- Fully automated event broker services that spin up in seconds without any effort on your part.
- PubSub+ Mission Control does all the heavy lifting to dynamically deploy, upgrade, patch, monitor and operate the event broker services and engineer it all to be secure, resilient (with built in HA and DR), and cost-optimized so enterprises can focus on building applications.
- PubSub+ Mission Control also extends other Solace SaaS offerings into your Kubernetes environment, such as PubSub+ Event Portal, as well as advanced monitoring capabilities.
- PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud can deploy and manage services in OpenShift, Rancher, VMware Tanzu, GKE Anthos, Amazon EKS, Azure Kubernetes Service, and Huawei CCE, with other deployment options available on request