Upon completion of this certification, you will be able to:
- Understand the event-driven journey and event driven architecture at a high level
- Demonstrate understanding of PubSub+ Platform product suite
- Understand the basic concepts, terminology, and features of PubSub+ Event Brokers and PubSub+ Event Portal
- Understand the basic concepts of key PubSub+ features, like high-availability, dynamic message routing (DMR), and message replay
- Deploy PubSub+ Event Broker services and connect them in an Event Mesh
This certification path consists of the following courses:
- Being-Event Driven
- Solace Background and Use Cases
- Solace Essentials
- PubSub+ Event Broker Key Features
- Solace Certified Solutions Consultant Exam (SCSC)
- Event-driven architecture high level overview 5%
- Event-driven use cases
- Steps to become event-driven
- The event-driven 6+1 steps methodology
- PubSub+ Platform overview 25%
- Event driven basics
- Topic structures and wildcards
- Topic best practices
- Event portal for event-driven architecture 20%
- PubSub+ Event Portal overview and basics
- PubSub+ Event Brokers 20%
- Dynamic message routing overview
- High-availability overview
- Disaster recovery overview
- Message replay overview
- Message VPNs 15%
- Authentication and authorization
- Management tools
Questions are formatted as multiple choice (one correct response), multiple response (two or more correct responses), and association (associate options with correct responses).
The exam is open book format and non-proctored.
You require access to a computer and an internet connection. You cannot save the exam and resume later. Navigating away from the browser or exiting the exam before you submit your answers can cause your responses to be reset and will count towards your attempt.
There are 28-70 questions, depending on which exam you take.
You must score 70% or above to obtain the certification.
Results of the exam are delivered immediately upon submission, along with a certificate of achievement
You will have a maximum of 3 re-attempts with a wait period of 3 days between. Use this waiting period to review your course materials and other resources. After 2 attempts you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Sign in to Solace Academy and successfully re-complete the learning path of your desired certification.
Exams should not be a collaborative effort. Posting or sharing of exam questions or answers in any forum is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification.
Subscribe to our Digital Learning Catalog
Learn from our experts in-person or in a virtual classroom